Random moments when you realize how much you love your truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't tell you what made it happen on this particular day, but I just happened to be walking past it while it was parked on one of the job sites... Maybe the colors? The light? The fact that it was cleaner than it usually is?... just looked great, and it hit me again, how much I enjoy everything about this truck...

That is all... anyone else have that feeling sometimes!??

nali3.jpg

nali2.jpg

nali1.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time I wash it and drive it I get reminded of this! :) Then when the wife makes comments about how much she loves it makes me happy :D We'll be hanging on to the Burb for a LONG time as long as it continues to do well :)

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I just dont like it very much when the little yellow light lights up on the dash lol. J/K

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
mine looks good everyday where ever its parked. I just dont like when birds use it as a toilet

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I like my truck when i remember that one day it will be really bad ass n lifted n i can use the benchseat as a bed if need be:)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been raining non stop and she's been a dirty dirty hoe ...

But I just went to fill her up and when I went to reset the dic she showed me 19.6 mpg average ... big smile and an overwhelming sense of unwarranted self importance ensued. :D

xander569

Reaction score
I love waking up on a rainy day, walking out, to see her waiting for me, with that super wet look... which makes it look so clean, beautiful and ready to go...!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52