Random parts OBS and NBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
NBS stuff:
rear view mirror temp and compass
over head console with rear air
fuse panel cover
gray knee bolster
gray denali dash
gray leather grab handle for passenger side
gray dash vents
radio for the center console (for the rear passengers to listen too)
rear window switches
steering column cover gray

OBS:
95 tahoe gauge cluster with bad gas gauge (vibrates very fast) 30 bucks shipped. lights all work, i can change the mileage to your exact truck if wanted as well
TBI distributor
454 Sport truck mirrors, need some work but are pretty cool looking
Dash switches and buttons (cargo light, wiper switches, 4x4switches, all those kinds)
OBS single wire o2sensor, bosch brand new.
feeler: tahoe tailgate with frenched plate. the tailgate has a layer of dynamat on it. look at profile for pictures.
thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
this oneee? and yea the foglight is included in the sale.. the harness is mainly for the lights it self not the switch.. it was weird i found the harness for the switch behind my dash bezel but yet it never came factory with foglights, soo youll have to do your own research on your vehicle.

Last edited:

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much? I eventually wanna put fog lights where my tow hooks are and this switch would be perfect.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh no problem. You just put foglight switch under NBS parts so I figured just the switch was for sale. I'll search some junkyards when I do go to put in the fogs im sure il find one.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Oh no problem. You just put foglight switch under NBS parts so I figured just the switch was for sale. I'll search some junkyards when I do go to put in the fogs im sure il find one.

I also have a NBS one. lol sorry you want a picture of that?

would you ship the volant to canada? or would it be too much

damn, your in BC correct? which is on top of canada? i wouldnt mind doing it, but i just dont know how to say a price on here with going blind into how much it would be. How is paypal with different currency too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003