Ready status for catalysts monitoring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how long or how many miles you need to set the “ready/ok” monitor for the catalyst monitoring in our computers?

1996 tahoe, stock motor, had the battery disconnected for a long while, 6 monitors are ok/ready and waiting for this last one to come off INC status so I can get its emissions testing done

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s the information from the manual for a 98. It’s probably the same for a 1996. I hope it helps.

IMG_9296.jpeg
IMG_9297.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how long or how many miles you need to set the “ready/ok” monitor for the catalyst monitoring in our computers?

1996 tahoe, stock motor, had the battery disconnected for a long while, 6 monitors are ok/ready and waiting for this last one to come off INC status so I can get its emissions testing done
if you only have the 1 not ready you can go get it tested right now, that is allowed in Utah and a few other places

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frogman