Rear AC Actuator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

38pont

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Reat Actuator Replacement

I have a 2004 Yukon with the gieger counter ticking going on in the right rear panel of he vehicle. Was told it was an actuator that's broken and doesn't stop trying to open or close the door so it keeps running trying to close the broken part..or something like that....
Does anyone have a link on how to replace the actuators?
Thanks

chh777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had the same issue.

Before replacing the actuator or even pulling off the panel try removing the fuse for a few minutes. Sometimes the actuator will "reset" and begin functioning normally.

This worked for me. I had already pulled the panel and got to see the actuator start working again after I pulled the fuse.

Reaction score
I had the same issue.

Before replacing the actuator or even pulling off the panel try removing the fuse for a few minutes. Sometimes the actuator will "reset" and begin functioning normally.

This worked for me. I had already pulled the panel and got to see the actuator start working again after I pulled the fuse.

Agree...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou