REAR EMBLEMS - Opinions needed ONCE again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little something to be different: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GMC-Yukon-R...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2567ff2aaa

And do a color match OEM 'GMC' (chrome outline) on the right.

A little NNBS flavor to customize up your ride some more.......just a thought;)

-J

NNBS "YUKON" Emblem received, Paint Shop called today letting me know that front as well as rear GMC Emblems are color matched and ready for pick up.

Has been raining here all day, so I will have to wait for a break in the weather to get it all installed.

NNBS Yukon Emblem will go on the rear hatch and will stay chrome in order to match the rest of the trucks chrome accessories.

After installation, pics of course will follow.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
NNBS "YUKON" Emblem received, Paint Shop called today letting me know that front as well as rear GMC Emblems are color matched and ready for pick up.

Has been raining here all day, so I will have to wait for a break in the weather to get it all installed.

NNBS Yukon Emblem will go on the rear hatch and will stay chrome in order to match the rest of the trucks chrome accessories.

After installation, pics of course will follow.

Your elves work awfully fast :D I may or may not have ordered some new emblem(s) as well......Time will tell or maybe pics ;)

Looking forward to the pics bud....

OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your elves work awfully fast :D I may or may not have ordered some new emblem(s) as well......Time will tell or maybe pics ;)

Looking forward to the pics bud....

My elves do not only work fast, but they also work miracles. Quality always at it's best. :)

You "may" or "may not have" ordered some emblems? Come on Jason, what is it?

Pics, I want to see pics.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you doing on the front door Yukon emblems? If you got the NNBS Yukon emblem for the rear I think it's only right you get the same ones for the doors.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My elves do not only work fast, but they also work miracles. Quality always at it's best. :)

You "may" or "may not have" ordered some emblems? Come on Jason, what is it?

Pics, I want to see pics.

I wish I had some of those elves ;) When they are in my posession, there will be pics :D

What are you doing on the front door Yukon emblems? If you got the NNBS Yukon emblem for the rear I think it's only right you get the same ones for the doors.

He is not running any emblems on the doors. Just using the chrome trim as accent pieces as far as I remember......

OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Doors have been debadged and it shall stay this way. :)

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

I wish I had some of those elves ;) When they are in my posession, there will be pics :D

He is not running any emblems on the doors. Just using the chrome trim as accent pieces as far as I remember......

Jason remembered correctly. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970