Rear Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonBuzz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:)
Hi. New to the forum. I just acquired a 2007 Yukon yesterday (love it so far). It came with the 3rd row seats which I have put in storage. I don't have any friends with bilateral below-the-knee amputations. Anybody know of a rear mat (back of 2nd seat to tailgate) that will work? The tracks stick up around half an inch.
Thanks,
YukonBuzz

wcsmith21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look on the Husky floor liner website. I have the black rear cargo liner and it fits perfect. The mold the mat to fit the tracks for the 3rd row. After you find your part # search the internet for the best price. Don't buy it direct from Husky.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same thing...found the cheapest price from Bass Pro Shops

It fits perfect but make sure you match the part numbers from the Husky website or you may get the wrong one

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the Weathertech version extend beyond the carpet? The Husky Liner I have in my hybrid (i'm assuming the non-hybrid version would be the same) extends past the carpet and onto the plastic trim. It's an extra couple of inches which to me is actually kind of significant.

What plastic trim? Are you talking about the tailgate sill? If so, I'll say no -- unless you scoot it back over it a little. Not sure what you're looking for by trying to cover the sill area. Afterall, the Weathertech mat is lipped so that water/dirt won't readily roll off the mat and onto your carpeting.

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What plastic trim? Are you talking about the tailgate sill? If so, I'll say no -- unless you scoot it back over it a little. Not sure what you're looking for by trying to cover the sill area. Afterall, the Weathertech mat is lipped so that water/dirt won't readily roll off the mat and onto your carpeting.

Yeah, I guess I'm talking about the sill. Didn't know what to call it. The husky liner mat goes up over that and is also lipped. I guess the tailgate doesn't cover the sill when closed. I'll have to double check and see if it's visible the next time I'm in my tahoe. At the same time maybe this is only the case in the tahoe hybrid since it has an aluminum tailgate?

UPDATE: Pics of what I'm talking about are here:
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=329640&postcount=5

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

YukonBuzz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:)
Thanks guys. I have ordered the Weathertech. They say "two or three weeks." I'll hold my breath.
Buzz (YukonBuzz)

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess I'm talking about the sill. Didn't know what to call it. The husky liner mat goes up over that and is also lipped. I guess the tailgate doesn't cover the sill when closed. I'll have to double check and see if it's visible the next time I'm in my tahoe. At the same time maybe this is only the case in the tahoe hybrid since it has an aluminum tailgate?

UPDATE: Pics of what I'm talking about are here:
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=329640&postcount=5

For the record, no, mine doesn't come up over the sill. Not sure why it would need to, but mine doesn't anyway. Also, my mat COVERS the hardware, so there's a continuous membrane in the back. I suppose you could cut out the hardware areas so that the seats could be used WITH the mat, but I don't use my rear seats, and wanted something that would protect completely.

Maybe WT has a rear mat that has openings for the hardware -- but, again, I wasn't looking for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erlin