Rear spoiler removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbo71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me whether or not there is something on the market that covers up the open space you have when you remove the rear spoiler? A few minutes ago I removed the rear spoiler so I can blackout the third light however, IMO my truck looks 10 x better without the rear spoiler. Thanks for any advice.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hhmm. But I think it's illegal to remove the third brake light. Anyhoot I never seen any aftermarket stuff that they make to cover it up.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dbo71

dbo71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok thx edgaranah1....i guess i'll keep the spoiler on until i can have a body shop fabricate something w/ a brake light to cover up the gap.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the spoiler look in my opinion.

I just black out my CHMSL too, and I thought it looked naked without it. :shrug:

OP
OP
dbo71

dbo71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
goodinblack; yeah i kinda know what you mean however, without the spoiler it gives the rear end a more "rounder" appearance as oppose to "box" look (especially on a suburban). but anyway i suppose to pick up my light sets in the a.m. from being tinted...can't wait to see how they look.

josh19866914

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id like to see a yukon or tahoe with out the rear spolier. if i like it ill definitely get it done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee