rear wiper on glass hatch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

92TxBlazer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I found the part number at the dealer (22087418). But its called a rear wiper mounting kit and doesnt come with the button plug piece. They sell the pieces separately and dont even have any in stock in the US. There are 3 in Canada. Price? $30 plus about $10 shipping. You have got to be kidding me. That price includes a and a .20 screw. Cant find it aftermarket. Looks like a junkyard trip or making something myself.

This is the pieces that cost $40.
22087418.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

92TxBlazer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The top 2 pieces are from GM parts. $30 Finally got the piece I needed.

In the process of everything I broke the nut that holds on the wiper motor shaft. Bought that and the screw for the top left piece for $4 total from LMC. Finally...its over.

P7010147.jpg
P7010146.jpg

Last edited:

Popeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could some one tell me how to remove the wiper arm off the Rear wiper motor assembly? I have searched everywhere and cannot seem to find a "How to" thread on this. i am sure it is simple but so simple that i am overlooking it. thx in Advance. A pic would help.

JB11

Reaction score
Could some one tell me how to remove the wiper arm off the Rear wiper motor assembly? I have searched everywhere and cannot seem to find a "How to" thread on this. i am sure it is simple but so simple that i am overlooking it. thx in Advance. A pic would help.

theres a small flat clip that slides in and out that holds the arm on, just slide that outwards w/o removing it and the arm should just pry right off. I removed all of mine and repainted them recently so I know this works

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
01greentahoe

Latest posts