Record Data Error with my BB..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDP15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just received my BBP autocal tuner and it was pre-configured for my 2007 GMC Yukon SLT. I installed EFILive and followed step by step. when I plugged in the tuner to my vehicle and attempted to start recording data my vehicle select would bring up "Error: $0482" never got it to record data and just don't know what I am doing wrong. I selected the E38 4spd. My Yukon is a 5.3 4x4. Not sure if I'm doing the correct way of installing.

need some help fellas... thanks.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That code means that you have a configuration issue. You do not have the correct software. Be sure to have the "Candidate release 1" version installed, and be to sure to click the "check firmware" button. Update that "Config" files in that same window.

OP
OP
JDP15

JDP15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the most recent version of EFILive V8. Im not sure the config file i have is the correct one. Im using the E38 4spd.config file. I open the BBX then find my config file. click on the program file arrow and FORMAT config file. Then click on Program. Is there something im not saving or usuing that my Yukon doesnt recognize.

thanks for the help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus