Relocate Gas Tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U'll have 2 remove ur spare tire gear underneath in the rear and ull need longer fuel lines, reroute or fab up a fuel neck, and extend the electrical wires for the fuel pump... And then ull have 2 mount some custom fuel tank strap retainers to hold it in place... Not impossible, but its only like a 12 or 15 gallon tank... If ur looking to reduce weight and balance out.ur ride this would be the way 2 go...

OP
OP
O

OrangeTahoeSS

Reaction score
U'll have 2 remove ur spare tire gear underneath in the rear and ull need longer fuel lines, reroute or fab up a fuel neck, and extend the electrical wires for the fuel pump... And then ull have 2 mount some custom fuel tank strap retainers to hold it in place... Not impossible, but its only like a 12 or 15 gallon tank... If ur looking to reduce weight and balance out.ur ride this would be the way 2 go...

Perfect, Thanks Man! :D & Yes, That's Exactly What I Want To Do. Also Build A Nice Dual Exhaust! :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Jist remember that the guard for the tank in the 2dr is heavy and sucks to remove or intsall.. yoy also have to relocate the filler to the back. Why not run dual tanks like a truck? Have a switch to change pumps

OP
OP
O

OrangeTahoeSS

Reaction score
Jist remember that the guard for the tank in the 2dr is heavy and sucks to remove or intsall.. yoy also have to relocate the filler to the back. Why not run dual tanks like a truck? Have a switch to change pumps

A Friend If Mine Owns A Fabrication Shop, Could Probably Make Our Own Cover.... Relocate The Fuel Filter?? Does It Have To Be A Certain Distance.. If I Were Not Building It As A Performance Truck That Would Be A Great Idea. But To Much Weight.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if its all burbs or sum... But I have seen a few with a rear tank... Not sure if they have both... Might b worth looking into...
IMG_20121214_091525.jpg
IMG_20121214_091616.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968