Removed the roof rack and mudflaps, now I am done until Spring.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
My truck was stock just 3 weeks ago and now look what happened. I was only gonna add nice wheels and thats it. God I hate this board....j/k

picture.php

1993 sierra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what all udo to take off the roof rack? do u have to take the headliner off or how??

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
back out the molts w/ an allen wrench from the roof side, remove the mounting plates. thats all there is to it. 10 minute job. my roof is ate up...it need a good wax/buff job

1993 sierra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
back out the molts w/ an allen wrench from the roof side, remove the mounting plates. thats all there is to it. 10 minute job. my roof is ate up...it need a good wax/buff job

oh thanks for the info nice yukon

bthomas02tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Aren't you guys afraid of getting a bunch of rock chips due to removing the mud flaps? I don't care for mine either, but have left them on because I do not want to chip my paint. I have also noticed that under my mudflaps there are chips due to them rubbing, and I do not want to expose those as it would drive me nuts, and I cant afford a repaint.

OP
OP
yooformula

yooformula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just hit the small chips that were there with touch up paint from autozone but I havent seen any new chips since removing the flaps.