Replace carpets in 2006 Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
StockInteriors.com

Just pay the extra for the mass backing option.

BOSS

OP
OP
C

cbodnar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update

Here is an update. Dealer has had the Denali for 2 days now. End of day 1 he tells me they forgot to order the padding, and had it sent next day. Today is day 2, calls up and says the padding still isn’t’ there and by the way the gas had seeped back to the 3rd row (which they hadn’t planned on replacing) and that has to be replaced as well. They ordered it from GM, but was told it’s 2 weeks out. So hopefully tomorrow they will have it back to me (without carpet in the 3rd row and cargo area) with the carpet in for the first 2 rows replaced. Then I have to go back in 2 weeks and get the rest of it replaced. Have I mentioned that this dealer is an hour away from home? Rivieraracing asked about the gas. I was told by the dealer that one of the employees use the car to transport a gas container, and that’s how it spilled. Who knows if they are telling me the truth at this point. I just want it back not smelling like gas. Not happy, but not much I can do until it’s fixed. Oh..and not a single “I’m sorry” from the owner about this entire incident.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greene9525