Replace your cabin air filters!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schifty1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well ive had the Kon 2 1/2 years and just realized it had a cabin air filter, "dumb ass" ...it was like a birds nest inside there....nasty.

SabrToothSqrl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I'm aware the 07+ does not have an in-cabin air filter. However my wife's 2002 Ford Escape (a car that was $40,000 less new) does have one... happy breathing!

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't think the 07+ had a cabin air filter

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go over to the performance section and look for the how-to install thread on this. Looks real easy and it is located on the passenger side just above the passenger feet. They stoped making our hoes and yukons with this cabin filters in 03.

ZaC851

Reaction score
I was just thinking last week that I need to go pick up a new one for my 02. Mines dirty as shit....wonder if I would notice a difference...

vwbeaner

Reaction score
located under the glove box, there are two in there. I changed mine and thought I got an extra one, then i looked closer. takes about 10 mins to change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tazmain

Latest posts