Restoring polish to aluminum non-cleared wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnny--2k

Reaction score
What can I use to do this? I have never encountered such a stubborn rim in my life!

I tried Eagle One wadding and it just smears on and wont come off without washing it....

Any recomendations or should I just scuff them and paint them? This is just my Daily Driver, so I'm not going to go all out on new wheels or powdercoating, not worth the expense.

Here is a pic of the truck, dont have any close up's of the wheels and it's at home in the garage today since it was nice out so I drove the cobra.

Attachments

• CIMG0019.jpg
    CIMG0019.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 29

yooformula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mother's billet polish or eagle one nano. a mother's polishing cone works really good too J! dont **** with anything else. if you bring em by sometime I can see how bad they really are, I have some more aggressive stuff to use before the polishing.

with how hazed yours look, expect at least an hour each. Dont use ANY rim spray cleaner on polished aluminum.

this was a 10 min polish with the cone and mother's billet polish. The wheels werent cleaned/polished in over a year prior to this.
IMG_0011_001.sized.jpg

OP
OP
johnny--2k

johnny--2k

Reaction score
I might do that yoo! When is a good time for you? I work till 9 today, tomorrow and friday are out, sat work till 5 then haloween. How about sunday afternoon if the weather is nice?

yooformula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might do that yoo! When is a good time for you? I work till 9 today, tomorrow and friday are out, sat work till 5 then haloween. How about sunday afternoon if the weather is nice?

anytime is fine bro, just hit me up. you know work is slow for me right now..lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireball17