Road trip MPG, 2019 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a 500 mile road trip today, Sunday. Light to medium traffic, two people with luggage, no drag racing, no big hurry, mostly at a couple above the speed limit. 2019 Tahoe, 5.3, 3:08 gear, mid grade gas. I'm pretty satisfied with this:

tahoe mpg june 2024.jpg

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took a 500 mile road trip today, Sunday. Light to medium traffic, two people with luggage, no drag racing, no big hurry, mostly at a couple above the speed limit. 2019 Tahoe, 5.3, 3:08 gear, mid grade gas. I'm pretty satisfied with this:

View attachment 429633
As much as you like to believe what you see. M2’s are known to mislead up and down. Your best option is to keep a log and/or perform manual calculations to get C an accurate number. I have been using the fuelly app for five years and have logs for all 3 k2s.

OP
OP
tom3

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked that readout a couple times before and it was within a tenth or so on the averages. Very little down time or city driving with this trip. The technology does work, if they could just get the reliabilty improved.