Roll pan help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SdotX

Reaction score
whatsup ppl, i jus had a few questions about this ss rollpan i got, i did the denali conversion on my 01 yukon and this rollpan is the last part i want on right now. its been sitting for almost 2 months and its just taunting me now lol. i dont have the funds to paint it right now, but still want it on. so i jus wanna know how to go about this. The directions seem pretty straigt forward, usng the self tapping screws across the top. but i also have two bolts that need to have holes drilled, where exactly do they go? and the screws on top, will i have a problem drilling them through the metal? thanks

05CLEANYUK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes that's pretty much it. Just use the self tapping screws along the top you won't hit nothing so don't worry and use the bolts for the sides of the roll pan connecting it to the body of the truck real easy. Don't forget to drill some holes on the roll pan for the license plate lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968