Rough Country 6" Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomtom1011

Reaction score
Navy, What else do you have on the tahoe? Torsion keys, body lift? Or just the six inch lift?

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for compliments fellas!

They are 35x12.50 trail grapplers and 18x9 addicts with 4.5 inch backspacing(-12mm offset) Ive had some rubbing issues due to my bumper sagging a tiny bit because of a fender bender by the previous owner. Ive managed to grind off some of the bumper at the fenderwell to keep it from rubbing until i can afford a better bumper!

man that sucks! mine had a minor bump on the bumper so mines probably gonna rub there too. :(

the passenger side is pushed back about 2" toward the wheel.

OP
OP
navy34

navy34

Reaction score
I have ford keys in there cranked about 3/4 of the way to clear the tires because of that freaking bumper. Im gonna be cranking then down as soon as I can get it fixed. I grinded it down so that it doesnt rub, but Im gonna have to do some more to clear it when I bring the front end down

tomtom1011

Reaction score
thanks i have keys on my truck and i think im about to ge the same set up that you got.

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you have to put spacers on the back to keep the wheel track even? Buddy of mine said i would have to get spacers for the rear tires because the spindles widen the front track

OP
OP
navy34

navy34

Reaction score
No man, I didnt use any wheel spacers. The spindles in the front push the wheels out about an inch past the fender, but its no big deal.

It cost about 600 to install locally, pretty good deal! Its been a blast so far

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well it came out really good, and yea i dont mind the slight diff in the track. i finally posted pics of mine in the pic section if u havent seen it yet!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy