Rough country upper control arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coppertahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i have my tahoe currently cranked and blocked. I dont have any really bad angles in my front suspension, but was wondering if i could benefit from the rough country 2-3 in upper c arms? I know I could crank it even more with those, but they obviously wouldnt help with the lower c arm ball joint angle so i would leave it how it is presently. Just want to see some of your guys' opinions on how i could possibly benefit from these, i was just going to buy stock upper c arms, but the rough countrys look to be built well with moog parts

Heres a link for them http://www.amazon.com/Rough-Country...ugh+country+upper+control+arms+98+chevy+tahoe

Blown3ur

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i've installed the Rough country 2-3" lift on my 97 2 door with those control arms.. They seem to be well built, wish i can say the same for the rest of the kit.

I do however have a very slight vibration from the driveline when i accelerate from a stand still (not WOT, just regular acceleration). Not too sure what this is from or if its related to anything from the kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkeesy

Latest posts