Running Dual Foglights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigburb3500

Reaction score
Has anyone used these Amazon dual pigtail and then connected a Rigid light to it? I have a set of Rigid fog lights that I am planning to mount behind the grill and wire to the fog lights and switch.
Anyone know if the draw is too much or if I would have any issues? From what I see there shouldn’t be as I have LEDs in the fogs now but looking for someone else who has done it.

ToysRUs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Rigids will come with a relay and harness. IF you really want to use the oem fog switch then hook the relay harness trigger wire to the existing fog light power. at the oem fog light.
My dual KD Fabworks bracket with dual D series Rigid's will be here today. I'm using the rigid relay harness to hook everything up.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you’re wanting the ability to run each set of dog lights on their own switch there’s a slick OEM Switch option.

Check out this thread here:

I think a set up like this would be sweet with 1 set of white and 1 set of amber.

OP
OP
B

Bigburb3500

Reaction score
If you’re wanting the ability to run each set of dog lights on their own switch there’s a slick OEM Switch option.

Check out this thread here:

I think a set up like this would be sweet with 1 set of white and 1 set of amber.
This is super interesting. Not sure this is right on what I’m looking at but I think it supports that I can run two fog lights off the factory wiring… will keep this updated as Morimoto lights are egregiously expensive and I think we all wouldn’t mind an affordable secondary option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustin Road