Sea foam???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
destroyer1362

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
what I meant was is it okay for seafoam to pass through the valve. bc i'm just going to pull the one end out of the valve cover to suck the stuff up

TahoeJim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The youtube instructions by seafoam, show him choking out the engine by pouring into the TB intake, I can't see there being a problem, just take your time pouring so that it can all foam up properly and not cause problems

Exactly, just like a carb equipped engine. Plan on pouring the entire can directly into the throttle body so all cylinders get it. Trickle it in for about half the can, with your other hand keep it running by opening the throttle plates. Then dump in the rest of the can quickly, to stall it out.

Let it sit for 20 minutes, start it up, with your foot into the pedal and watch the entire world disappear with a smoke screen that would rival a Navy Destroyer. Get it on the road and drive about 10 miles with your foot into it and you won't believe how much crap comes out.

Bonus points if you drive past a Prius or other hybrid and completely engulf them in hydrocarbons.

Davyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Defiantly gotta find a prius, when I did my boss's truck, I took it for a spin for him, actually engulfed a police nissan altima LMFAO. Needless to say, he wasn't too pleased, I was told to stay on the back roads while it was doing whatever it was lol, good thing to know the cops around here. Got two of those people on those moped scooter things that get 50+ mpg, damn them all lol.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine ran pretty good for a while, but know I'm wondering that since it had 177K miles, if it free'd something up in the motor and caused the motor to lock up! Now I'm having to either find another 350 or rebuild or something. Not blaming Seafoam, just something that I have been thinking about for the past few days as my Yukon has become a paperweight in my driveway!

Maybe the guy from Seafoam is on here and can put forth any info on the subject?

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Other wise it is a great product, made the truck run smooth as silk!!!

what do you mean by it caused something to lock up? caz im planning on seafoaming mine next week but i dont want to lose my 350 lol

pacman1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are the benifits of using it in the gas tank decent? im thinking of using it on my 96 and my 03

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shrubb