Seafoam'd a p0300 away..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
let me know how that works with Your honda. I share a 2004 Acord 4cyl with MY boy We live and Work together so it is our DD. I would love to do it to it.

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive used it on every vehicle ive owned and it does wonders...but they do say on the can to change plugs afterward since it has the chance to foul one...not saying it will, but its happened to people..check out the huge seafoam thread on ls1tech and they all talk about changing the plugs

i know the thread you speak of. i guess with older plugs that are already not 100% i could see it happening.

z56 hoe - i did it to my girls 03 accord 4 cylinder (same car) and it worked wonders. her car had 125k miles on it when i did it. drove much smoother.

oh something else i learned. go to the dealer and buy 7 quarts or trans fluid and a filter. the filter sits in line and no need to drop any pans. there is a drain and fill plug. drain and fill. run it for a week or so. drain and fill again and put the new filter in. you can punch me in the mouth if the car doesnt shift and just feel better. if yours is an auto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52