Seat Interchange with 01 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TurtleBeach

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, no responses to my aftermarket seat inquiry, so I'm hoping someone will respond to this. My new (to me) yukon seats are killing me and I need to replace them or sell the truck. Can anyone tell me what years and vehicles will interchange with 01'? Thanks.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i put 04 tahoe seats in my 02 denali..you have to rewire the plugs (for power etc) but thats all i had to do

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Well i replaced my rear bench seat to captain seats. Couldnt find any wrecked denalis around to get the seats out of so the tahoe seats became the only option. Well i got the rears home and noticed they had a different seat pattern so i went back and got the front seat so they would match.

OP
OP
T

TurtleBeach

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ahh ok, good to know. I drove the truck for a couple hrs today and I feel like I got run over by a train. My wife hates the seats in the yukon as well so I know its not just my old back (pretty beaten from my time in the army).

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Have you played with the lumbar support? I find my Yukon seats to be really comfortable. Even on road trips.

OP
OP
T

TurtleBeach

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hmm... Have you played with the lumbar support? I find my Yukon seats to be really comfortable. Even on road trips.

I've tried everything. Every conceivable configuration of those seats I've tried. Aside from the configurations inherent to the seat itself, I've tried boards against the lumbar, boards on the seat, pillows and/or towels on the seat and lumbar, even bought a back joy seat and nothing helped :(

OP
OP
T

TurtleBeach

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So one of the junk yards I've called said I had to do some splicing of wires if I get newer than 02 seats, any info on this?

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Yea thats what i was talking about. I dont have any real info on it (did this a long time ago)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035