Second Tahoe for me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Hi all, first post. Second Tahoe. Had a 95 for 16 years and 300k. Loved it. Just sold my 86 Silverado and bought this beautiful 13 LT

Almost perfect and just 111k. Super clean and I am very excited. Gonna grab one of those $40 AFM OBD things off of Amazon to keep it from going to 4 cylinders unless someone here has a great reason not to. It really runs nice and I would like to keep it that way. LolView attachment 432516View attachment 432517
I second the hp tuners find a local hands on tuner who can turn the 4 cyl mode off and dial the other stuff in everything i own I’ve had tuned and every single time it was night and day difference on how they ran how they shifted everything

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

VERY nice find!

You won't find a single member of this Forum to give you a reason to KEEP the AFM. Get rid of it as soon as you can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
00yukonxl1500