Seriously thinking about selling the Turbo Escalade...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I like the Esky but for some reason I'm still not satisfied. I don't know if it's because I bought it already built or what. There's really nothing for me to do to it anymore. I replaced the shocks and drop kit and replaced the solo barics with new ones and put focal highs and mids inside. It's my daily driver and I still have a thing for the new 6.2 liter crew cab GMC's. Plus I could finish doing some more mods to my Corvette Z06. Anyway not set in stone but I wonder if I will regret it if I sell it. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Escalade 5.jpg
    Escalade 5.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Escalade 1.jpg
    Escalade 1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Escalade 4.jpg
    Escalade 4.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Escalade 2.jpg
    Escalade 2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 59

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, That is an extremely nice Escalade... I think you'll regret selling it..

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
You have a Vette, enough said, don't bother looking in the rear view, look down the road.

No Regrets

OP
OP
Racie

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know guys, I'm just thinking about it as of right now. I'm might take a bunch of good pics with my digital camera when it clears up. I'm not sure how much I'm gonna ask for it anyway. It only has 80,000 on the clock and has never been wrecked and definitely well taken care of...I am not going to just give it away that's for sure but I won't try and get everything out of it that's been put in it though, I know how that goes...

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this comming from experience? selling a very nice ride that is (what ever happened with that whole deal BTW?)

Depends on how much you know. There are about 3 threads about it..

Racie, maybe it's just me and the fact I like mine but I'd go with space and comfort over the Vette especially with a turboed Esky.. I miss my Supercharger.. I decided to stay with the clean classy look/ride with this Escalade but I'm getting a BB tune to get a bit of performance that I miss.. Good luck..

Last edited:

PoloGreenMachine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice escalade.i hear you how sometimes you just get tired of the cars you own. that escalade is badddarse but its a 2006 and someone else did all the mods.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou