shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Do you have air ride? If so, you would only be able to do the fronts. The rears would have to be replaced with OEM GM shocks or Arnot.

TxTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It smoothed everything out. It's a more even ride now, not as bouncy. It handles better and there is a lot less nose dive when I hit the brakes. Great shocks.

Last edited:

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't replaced them on and 07+ but every other vehicle I have done it on it is a great improvement.

oakster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would they work w/the autoride?

There are electrical connections into the shocks on all 4 wheels of my 2009 Denali that adjust the dampening.

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would they work w/the autoride?

There are electrical connections into the shocks on all 4 wheels of my 2009 Denali that adjust the dampening.

Yes, it's a connection in conjunction with a leveler (you can see the rod close the the rear wheels) that adjust the height encase you load it down with whatever that way it doesn't sag in the rear. You can also adjust the height to whatever specific height you want with a Tech 2. That way it programs it to add or deflate at a certain level/height.

dms

Reaction score
We did an autocross in late 2007. Added dampers and coils to a 07 Tahoe, and compared it on a coarse. it was 2.8 seconds faster than another stock Tahoe with a bigger engine and autoride.

So check out the Pedders dampers and coils

mike
dms