SierraKon Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buckwild27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also running a high flow fuel pump and the fuel line is 5/8" from tank to intake. Engine is backed by a fully built 4l80 transmission.

OP
OP
Writefast

Writefast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also running a high flow fuel pump and the fuel line is 5/8" from tank to intake. Engine is backed by a fully built 4l80 transmission.
Literally trying to figure out a reasonable way to put my body on your chassis. lol.

OP
OP
Writefast

Writefast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, there is no reasonable way. But you would definitely love the rolling 3rd gear burnouts.
Want to be careful about sounding like a Duce. Deuce. Dusch. Whatever the spelling. Thank you for offering info. And Jesus that motor is

buckwild27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to be careful about sounding like a Duce. Deuce. Dusch. Whatever the spelling. Thank you for offering info. And Jesus that motor is
All good, you're welcome. We try and answer your questions the best we can here. So don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius