SLP Dual tips resonator delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grebesbakery

Reaction score
Are there other manufactures that make kit similar to the SLP??? Im not a fan of the twin tips....

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there other manufactures that make kit similar to the SLP??? Im not a fan of the twin tips....

Me either. Volant makes a twin tip also. Im going to be looking into doing something to mine hopefully soon. With just a single tip.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to a muffler shop and have them do a custom one tip setup

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can also get a factory chrome tip that's bolted on if you don't like the dual tips...

IMG_2827.jpg
IMG_2826.jpg

grebesbakery

Reaction score
Yeah i the look of scalade exhaust with the tip going out the back, thats what i want.

But i have a burb that angles off the side. I want to cut the resonator off and do something like the above.

I would prefer to do it myself bc exhaust shops use crap tubbing from past experience.

Thought about just buying the slp and chopping off the dual tip, but then again that wont solve my problem with it coming strait out the back.....

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know magnaflow makes a single exhaust tip. You should look into there's. I have one on my avalanche and it looks great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate