SLP Dual tips resonator delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually got a little tired of my SLP and wanted a different look so it's just dumped right after the rear axel on my Burb and I like it a lot. Cleans up the look quite a bit and there's no noticeable noise difference :)

bmwme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread reminds me about my brand new SLP kit sitting in a box for the last year...ugh. Turns out I have a GM Performance muffler by the PO put a cheap steel pipe on the end instead of the GM tip...looks terrible. Either way the SLP kit won't work.

Anyone want to buy the kit from me? I'll sell it for retail price! ;)

grebesbakery

Reaction score
This thread reminds me about my brand new SLP kit sitting in a box for the last year...ugh. Turns out I have a GM Performance muffler by the PO put a cheap steel pipe on the end instead of the GM tip...looks terrible. Either way the SLP kit won't work.

Anyone want to buy the kit from me? I'll sell it for retail price! ;)

sent a pm

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually got a little tired of my SLP and wanted a different look so it's just dumped right after the rear axel on my Burb and I like it a lot. Cleans up the look quite a bit and there's no noticeable noise difference :)

So you have no tip sticking out? Just straight cut off pipe under the vehicle? Bumper and other crap get dirty from exhaust fumes?

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost hate my tips now

Impossible to stay clean for more than 2 days.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you have no tip sticking out? Just straight cut off pipe under the vehicle? Bumper and other crap get dirty from exhaust fumes?

It's just dumped right after the rear axle. No issues with exhaust fumes or other messes caused by it being dumped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian