SOLVED: Rear climate controls no longer turn on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
My 05 Yukon has the rear climate controls (digital panel in the back of the center console for second row passengers to change temp/fan speed etc). Used to work. NOW it doesn’t even turn ON. Anyone know if this is common problem? I checked the fuse already, supposedly the INFO 15A under hood. What else to check?

Possibly related, the aftermarket radio had to have a new Bose adapter installed after it started whining. I rarely have back seat passengers, so I don’t know if it quit right after that, kinda doubt it.

Last edited:

SilverSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the front control set in the upper control console to allow rear controls to be used or is it set to OFF???...(perhaps different in my Denali)

Good luck with your Yukon

Bill

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
My 05 Yukon has the rear climate controls (digital panel in the back of the center console for second row passengers to change temp/fan speed etc). Used to work. NOW it doesn’t even turn ON. Anyone know if this is common problem? I checked the fuse already, supposedly the INFO 15A under hood. What else to check?

Possibly related, the aftermarket radio had to have a new Bose adapter installed after it started whining. I rarely have back seat passengers, so I don’t know if it quit right after that, kinda doubt it.
Mine burned up I had to put a new ac control on the back of the center console to get the rear ac back up and going
I wanna say it was around 50-100$ maybe? It’s been awhile

OP
OP
treehan77

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Popped it right out with a trim to Bonus -cleared the code and unplugged, plugged back in and it works again. I saw a TSB for this that came out years ago with a revised part that fixes it I guess. If it only happens once every 20 years I’ll deal with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369