Southern California Meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a small shop and looking to get all you guys that are in so cal together for a day of chilln, bbq and checkn out rides. We do have a small shop with parking. I am thinking doing this around in may.

I was thinking about giving away a free leather kit and having it installed that day so everyone can watch how to do it, along with HID install, maybe a free set of 24's in a raffle, some tires etc and of course free food..

Let me know if you are in so cal and would be intersted in coming out and if may or june would work better. We are located in orange county newport beach/ costa mesa area.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow thats supper close i come to the oc everysummer for a few months
have a house in huntington beach really close to u shop
its its later in the summer i would be down

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on the response, I' ll start planning all the goods. I am a car guy and would just like to hang out and check out all your rides. If you are in so cal.. let me know. Lets plan a day of free food and chilln'

JJ

gopedxr

Reaction score
Sup man my name is robin we do a meet actually almost once a month here in costa mesa me and the guys from fullsizechevy and ls1truck.com

We wouldent mind having you guys join us more chevys is always good.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm down.. I'll be in Cerritos in May and for the 4th of July..

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
well technically that summer trip was supposed to be me and clean going down but it looks like I'm either towin his shit all the way down or we are taking 2 hoes :D

I'm down for some SoCal fun :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank