Spacer and key lift installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LSUz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think you could get 3" lift out of your new keys? You could fit a 34 all day with a little plastic trimming

Sent from the future.

OP
OP
jwaldo432

jwaldo432

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think you could get 3" lift out of your new keys? You could fit a 34 all day with a little plastic trimming

Sent from the future.

You can deffinately get 3" out of these keys but it looks like alot of stressin the ball joint, 2.5" is the max I would go on em. I read that someone with wheel spacers was able to get 35s on a level kit, but don't spacers just move the wheel further out?

LSUz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on what type of spacers. Coil spacers lift the rear, wheel spacers make your tires looks wider.
I plan on doing 3" rear coil spacers with ford keys and 35's. Might have a little rake though :(

Edit: i half as read your post haha. Disregard the above! Here's a pic with 2" spacers/35's

7289100410_b7223a6035.jpg
Untitled by 01ZHOE, on Flickr

Sent from the future.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jwaldo432

jwaldo432

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on what type of spacers. Coil spacers lift the rear, wheel spacers make your tires looks wider.
I plan on doing 3" rear coil spacers with ford keys and 35's. Might have a little rake though :(

Edit: i half as read your post haha. Disregard the above! Here's a pic with 2" spacers/35's

7289100410_b7223a6035.jpg
Untitled by 01ZHOE, on Flickr

Sent from the future.

That looks sick! is it yours?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Looks damn good man. I love that lift.

Thanks!

LSUz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks sick! is it yours?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Thanks!

No :(
I can't decide between a 3" or 2" spacer. I have 2's sitting in my room and just found a good deal on 33" mud graps for my stocks that i could buy tomorrow! But idk what to do!!!

Sent from the future.

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!!! I want to do the same thing with mine.. Did the kit you got off eBay come with everything.. Do you know the sellers name by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jwaldo432

jwaldo432

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great right up. Need 33's!!!

Thanks, Im lookin lol

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Looks great!!! I want to do the same thing with mine.. Did the kit you got off eBay come with everything.. Do you know the sellers name by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont remember the name, but you can do a search. My kit came with 2 spacers 2 keys and 2 shock extenders for the front.

03Dnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tired putting 1.5" spacers in today while swapping out my shocks and could not get enough room between the rear end and the springs even with the rear end dropped as far as it would go without taking the whole thing out! Only way I can see it being possible would be if I got spring compressors for whatever reason? So I said screw it because I don't rub with my 33" and dont really need the extra height in the rear other than for looks!:confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1