Spohn arms suck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe AXN is the axle identifier, but the G80 is the differential.
I think someone here mentioned the 14bolt G80 being noticeably stronger than the 10bolt variety.

Here is an RPO with both AXN and G80.
g80axn.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How in the hell are you breaking them? :eek:
the g80's are weak, this well known. all it takes is pushing the big pedal of course I push it more than pretty much anyone most of the time
it's extremely rare for anyone to keep pace with me, let alone keep up. they all fall out
god forbid I actually had a sports car cause i know some drives that would raise some hairs lol
one would be highway 47 to 202 in northwestern Oregon., Drove it once and was kinda mad that my dashcam sd card had taken a crap and didn't know it at the time. that drive was a blast

Last edited:
OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
I believe AXN is the axle identifier, but the G80 is the differential.
I think someone here mentioned the 14bolt G80 being noticeably stronger than the 10bolt variety.

Here is an RPO with both AXN and G80.
View attachment 437882
Oh shit. I didn't realize that G80 still applied to AXN! Thank you for that!
the g80's are weak, this well known. all it takes is pushing the big pedal of course I push it more than pretty much anyone most of the time
it's extremely rare for anyone to keep pace with me, let alone keep up. they all fall out
god forbid I actually had a sports car cause i know some drives that would raise some hairs lol
one would be highway 47 to 202 in northwestern Oregon., Drove it once and was kinda mad that my dashcam sd card had taken a crap and didn't know it at the time. that drive was a blast
Shit...that makes me worried about my 8.5"...
all but one have been the 8.5"
all have been from running it in 2wd
:eek:

Guess I better start planning that 9.5 swap...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
getting on the track in a straight line wouldn't satisfy me, neither would going in circles, rally I would just kill myself so....
somewhere in between maybe..... but no money for that I was born poor

Last edited:
OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
getting on the track in a straight line wouldn't satisfy me, neither would going in circles, rally I would just kill myself so....
I like all of it. Mostly I just like picking on other cars on the highway. That's why I need a 4.11 and twin next-gen 7275's

Scrappycrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, you've left out one type of racing that is one of the least expensive and safest ways to participate: autocross.

Aside from having an appropriate vehicle that's properly maintained, you only need a helmet, which most organizations have on hand as rentals. Past that, high-performance (or track-only) tires would be the next thing.

By "appropriate," I do not mean "modified for racing," I mean something that's not off-road-centric and/or liable to tip over. Competitors range from karts to Miatas to SSVs, in different capabilities and levels of modification. You're slotted into a class that suits your vehicle, so you won't see a kart against an SSV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aliciamh

Latest posts