Static dropped 02 Yukon XL..to be bagged soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBody_13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here's my 2002 Yukon XL, i bought here in Austin previously built by last owner. Has Mcgaughey drop spindles with tubular upper and lower control arms and drop keys... also has rear air bags but whom ever designed and built it had there head up there butt and did it all wrong...Looking to get some ideas of how everyone else has bagged and bodydropped theres. where did you move all the extras under the hood to make room for the drop and wheels and tires...I already sit about 3 inches off the ground permanently, and need to be able to adjust ride height so i quit dragging belly on everything i drive over.....will post pics very soon.... give me any ideas you may have open to all suggestions..

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

IMG_1545_zpsd6a23737.jpg
IMG_1544_zps0e136cf2.jpg
IMG_1543_zps30747847.jpg
IMG_1546_zpse7ff3bbc.jpg

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, looks awesome. Wish i could info but still learning bag/b drop. Cant wait to see how you make it happen!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OP
OP
B

BigBody_13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Plans are to bag and bodydrop, tuck 22's and make it black on black on black. get rid of all chrome and shave tail lights. and install smoked halo lights. do 6 black leather captain seats, and make it looks like a luxury limo style. without all the lights and leds though

OP
OP
B

BigBody_13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
will be a bit of a delay on bagging and bodydropping due to getting new 61 short bed chevy im bagging and giving a saints row theme color scheme... it will be black diamond with 22 smoothies that are metallic flaked purple....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty