steering stabilizers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
Got it yesterday, installed it, drove around the block seems to work well, ( well nothing broke or fell off ) get to test it more today on my drive to work. Ordered it from the same seller on ebay ( Rock Auto ).

lorax54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine today. As soon as it arrives, I'll do a write up with some pics. Looks to be pretty straight forward install, but I know how much everyone likes progress photos. Should be here, and installed this weekend.

lorax54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the ride now? And it looks like you may have drilled a couple holes for the bigger bracket to mount to the crossmember?

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
The ride is fine, seems to get less bump steer on the freeway. Per the instructions I had to drill 1 hole, the other hole the bracket is mounted to is already there ( for the skid plate)
I took this pictures prior to reinstalling the skid plate, so normally you wouldn't see any of the above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alfred091

Latest posts