still no speedo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John 2003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
still no speedo???? s

Replaced stepper motor twice and still same problem. Install everything back in dash turn on key and gauge goes 10 mph. Drive down road and gauge goes all the way around til about 6 oclock position . I thought i did something wrong but now Iam not sure. Maybe there is some kinda calibration needed??

I did put in the blue leds and resistors, love that just wish I could fix the speedo. Any ideas folks

OP
OP
John 2003

John 2003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
.2003 Yukon is the wifes car and the one with the problem. The picture is my 96Yukon sorry for he confusion

OP
OP
John 2003

John 2003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2003 Yukon also ans have replaced the stepper motor on the speedo twice ow and still have the same issues. When you turn on the key it jumps to 10 mph and when you drive it continues to moved all th way earound to about the 6 oclock position. I did the led upgrade so i dont think it my soldering skills they all e work fine . Any ideas?? Of course this is the wifes car and she isis not to happy right now

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm merging this with your duplicate thread that you created over in the 00-06 section

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby