Stock Height Denali Will 305/35/24 fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lentsnh2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm asking is that stock height for front end 35" inches for a 2001 yukon denali rear 36" 1/4 I'm measuring floor to fender which is what I'm at now and a 305/35/24 tire with a +30 offset will work right. I'm just making sure because once I choose that tire which is what I want I can't change it. I wouldn't want to buy it and it rubs to the point I can't use them.

Oh, ok. I never measured stock height- if I did, I probably didn't write it down when I did my drop kit. So, I can't help you out there. Sorry.

Yeah, you'll be fine with that offset and tire size. I think my wheels are a +31 offset and I barely rub the wheel well liner. The good thing is that if you do scrub the wheel well liner, just take a sharp knife to cut out where you're rubbing or a heat gun to it mold it into a different position.

OP
OP
C

CarlosDorado89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think I want 26" instead they just look so much better...
Does anyone have 305/30/26 will that rub too much?
My front fenders measure 35 inches from ground to fender
Is there like a rule to know if it will fit like say if your fender is xx inches a xx wheel will fit?
It's hard for me to know because who ever owned my denali before lowered it I took it to the shop and they raised it to 35" floor to fender..
All help appreciated

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
HEADS up my buddy went on his 24s to 26s and said the stopping is horrible now and will be selling the 26s. way to heavy. If he sells i will list them on here since he put the 24s back on 3 days later.

OP
OP
C

CarlosDorado89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes where can I find the stuff for sale section
Are they the u255s I'm really interested let me know more info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member