Subs and amp got stolen :/

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BananaHANDS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp went out to the tahoe this morning and noticed my RCA cables laying in my passenger seat, upon further inspection my jbl amp and kicker subs and box had been stolen. The thing is I'm almost 100% sure it was the neighbor punks, I could swear he runs a house for troubled teens.
The only good news is they didn't steal the diamond ring that was sitting in the console. I was actually headed to the truck to get it cuz I'm proposing to my Girlfriend today. Kind of puts a damper on the festivities.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BananaHANDS

BananaHANDS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it, Hopefully insurance will cover it. Stupid Hoodrats

PS. she said yes, so I'm pretty pumped.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Sorry and congrats at the same time. Just slip the amp and sub onto the Registry list somewhere in the middle and hopfully someone buy it for you lol

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Things work out for the best, sometimes things like this happen and we can see what is important. You can always save up and move and buy another boom-box later on.
Maybe your post should read "I got engaged!!".

Not trying to preach to you, just highlighting the good news.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
be sure and mention amp and sub box were mounted...if they were not mounted, sometimes insurance companies don't like to pay for it, unless.

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe you should put an alarm on top of your registry list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365