Suede door panel accents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
if its a big deal to you to get them covered in suede ship them out to me with enough suede to do them and I'll glue them on for you.. honestly I thought they were the easiest part but I just like wrapping things in suede haha

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yooooo, i love the armrest. howd you do it?

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol its dope right lol i took it apart took the bottom black peice off ull see staples and all i did was rap it with no glue but staple it and it came out sickkk lol next head rests! and im doing all the seat belt cover show you guys get the pics coming you have to have some fun withit

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

i agree with kasey lol suede is fun! lol and that was deff the eaiest part hardest is the bottom rug that suckss

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
how did you fill in the hole?

He didn't...

See: 2004 Tahoe interior:
04-tahoe-interior-1.jpg

2004 Denali Interior:
GMC-Yukon-XL-1500-Denali.jpeg

No "hole" in the Denali, jus Tahoe :Handshake:

GJamil3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I guess you had to pull off the old carpet on the front doors to make it stick on the bottom? Also how long did it take to do and what do you think about doing a suede headliner?? Thanks

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn, looks like im on the hunt for a denali armrest. other than the hole should a denali armrest bolt right up to mine?

Gjam - read the rest of this thread. a couple of use discussed the door panels in detail. they are a pita but it can be done and looks good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog