Suggestions on pinstripes/taping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna get my Hoe taped and need some suggestions (simple pinstripes to sides, wide red stripes across the car, something else)... Opinions?

S/T logo (as seen on my profile) will be on front doors where OEM Tahoe-emblem used to be.

Pic of the car:
SAM_0570.JPG

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't do anything, looks good and clean like it is. I have painted on stripes on mine and need to figure out how to get rid of them.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
i agree. i'd leave it like it is. it looks clean like it is now... but if you must i'd go with the simple stripes along the sides..

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
+2 for not doing the stripes. I think it looks really clean already.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with them ^^. I hate pinstripes. It looks way cleaner w/o them!

If you're itchin' for some more red, maybe think aboout having your wheel spokes painted red. Just leave the lips polished.

OP
OP
amaz

amaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking this all day long, and perhaps it's best not to do any stripes at all... something is still gonna happen, you'll see later.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
how bout some red ghost flames or something?? not so noticeable but you'll have your red... just a thought..

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
I concur with the no stripes. How about pulling those side steps and doing a mild drop? Not a huge fan of the red bow tie - a chrome one that matches your wheels would look tight - but that's a clean good looking truck. Don't fix what ain't broken.

-B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO