Suggestions on tail lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The Denali lights are cool and all but jas an "older person look to them"
I'd say go aftermarket with some LED type!

luigi10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So what are you guys using to black out the taillights? If its easu enough I would black out my stock ones.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think I might stick with the Denalis for now, and buy just the right-hand side assembly since my current one is cracked. I really want LED's but I heard they have problems, and I think I might black out the stocks just for fun and see if I like them. My Tahoe turns a lot of heads with the roof rack + bumper strip + tail lights. I can't help but look at it when I'm driving by a building/street with a lot of windows. :)

Maybe instead of spending the money on getting new tails, I might get the Escalade 3rd brake light. ;)

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I might stick with the Denalis for now, and buy just the right-hand side assembly since my current one is cracked. I really want LED's but I heard they have problems, and I think I might black out the stocks just for fun and see if I like them. My Tahoe turns a lot of heads with the roof rack + bumper strip + tail lights. I can't help but look at it when I'm driving by a building/street with a lot of windows. :)

Maybe instead of spending the money on getting new tails, I might get the Escalade 3rd brake light. ;)

thats what i would do. What 3rd light do you have right now?
i just bought Denali tails for my tahoe.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have stock. it's so little, i would much rather have the kind that take up the whole back end.

and nice! i would put the chrome bumper strip on if i were you, it compliments the tails nicely and makes a huge difference. at least in my opinion it does.

Reaction score
No i need to get ahold of some nite shades, I have looked everywhere i guess im just gonna have to order it online.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968