Swapped 10 speed support?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bloomfield, NJ * Lewes Beach, DE * Buenos Aires
Hey Black Bear! I’ve been planning on coming to you for a tune after my first round of modifications, but I just looked at your website and now I’m wondering if you might not support my resulting setup.

I have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ 4x4 and I’m about to take it to Powertrain Swap Solutions in Nederland, TX to swap the stock 6L80 trans for a 10L80. Will you be able to give me a performance tune after that change?

Thanks!

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Black Bear! I’ve been planning on coming to you for a tune after my first round of modifications, but I just looked at your website and now I’m wondering if you might not support my resulting setup.

I have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ 4x4 and I’m about to take it to Powertrain Swap Solutions in Nederland, TX to swap the stock 6L80 trans for a 10L80. Will you be able to give me a performance tune after that change?

Thanks!
We would love to help you out! We can tune the engine but unfortunately, we can't tune the 10-speed transmission. GM is locking the 10-speed transmission computers and EFILive can't gain access to them. The tune will still provide hp and torque gains along with improved throttle response. Give us a call or shoot us an email if you would like and we can go over everything. Our number is 877-809-4070 or you can send us an email at https://www.blackbearperformance.com/pages/contact.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pilot

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bloomfield, NJ * Lewes Beach, DE * Buenos Aires
We would love to help you out! We can tune the engine but unfortunately, we can't tune the 10-speed transmission. GM is locking the 10-speed transmission computers and EFILive can't gain access to them. The tune will still provide hp and torque gains along with improved throttle response. Give us a call or shoot us an email if you would like and we can go over everything. Our number is 877-809-4070 or you can send us an email at https://www.blackbearperformance.com/pages/contact.

Awesome, thanks! I will definitely be giving you a call. I should be getting the Tahoe back on August 5th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigRed23