Tahoe Constraints 2/17/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I been looking all day. Hopefully I will get lucky and they will pick mine up. I am 49 on the list of 193 orders for that dealership

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So premiere constraint is lifted but now adaptive cruise is off limits? I went for a premiere vs RST so that I could get ACC... I could likely have gotten an RST order picked up by now but was determined to wait for premiere; now it would be premiere in name only plus chrome side mirrors (which I don't care for) for an extra $4k.

This is getting frustrating. The base $35k Honda Odyssey comes standard with ACC and rear automatic braking.

Last edited:

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Yukons

I got this from my 2nd dealer. He is contradicting my other dealership about the 2nd row bench seat from last weeks update... he said that it appears the bench is available to order, but buckets w/ sliding console is on constraint.

Resized_20220218_121941.jpg

Last edited:

SerialNo1

Reaction score
Looks like the advanced technology package is now what's going to be a thorn in my side. How many options do I keep removing to just get it accepted? At this point I might as well wait for next years models so I can actually get what I want instead of something I'll tolerate just to get the truck.

ccfdad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the constraints! I have a Z71 Tahoe which is sitting at 3000 status. How does this status play with the 42 units available? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut