Transmission fluid - 6L80 17 Tahoe PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickTransmissions

Sin City
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have spent hours researching, calling and asking questions of multiple local shops and remanufacturers. Finally I found another post recommending Phoenix Transmissions in Weatherford, TX. I called and immediately was comfortable with this outfit working on my vehicle. I let him tell me what needed to be done. After his explanation I think even @NickTransmissions would approve :) I'll be dropping off my vehicle with him next week. It is a three week turn as he is so busy. But, for years of peace of mind well worth it. I will update this thread with my impression of the results after it is done.
I'm familiar with them...Rebuilt one of their 4L60Es for a customer who used to live near them in Fort Worth....I'll have to confer w/my notes as to what I found on tear down but don't recall anything damning in terms of builder procedural errors or bad judgement on parts selection...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiddleNel2son