Tahoe Constraints Update - 2/10/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drmoose

Reaction score
If something is on constraint, does that mean none are being built, or only a very limited number? thanks. And assume the Tahoe constraints apply the same to the Suburban

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If something is on constraint, does that mean none are being built, or only a very limited number? thanks. And assume the Tahoe constraints apply the same to the Suburban
I think this is a safe assumption to make.

sschevelle4

Reaction score
Damn. The diesel wasn’t on the least couple constraint lists if I remember correctly. Getting my Premier Diesel picked up is going to be tough.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very limited. Of the 1600 Yukons,Tahoes and Escalades built that week in March only 32 can be Diesel.

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The national quantity represents how many that are making nationwide for that constraint. If the number is not 0, then your dealer couple conceivably get an allocation for that constraint, and then it depends on how many people with orders in are in front of you waiting.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Z71, High Country, Premier trims, Sport Performance, Diesel, Sunroof all still constrained, along with most of the ones we've already seen.

View attachment 362912

I've taken a look at these over the past few week- first time i noticed the "allocation" quantity down at the bottom...guess it really is like winning the lotto (albeit a small lotto) in order to even get an allocation for any of those constraints. Imagine a dealer that receives an allocation will "find" a buyer if it has to have a name attached to it...

Neumann6

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So sorry if this has been covered in other threads but if an order has been Accepted (code 3000) and I've received a TPW of 3/7, should I prepare for my TPW to change (if I'm not one of the very few lucky ones) if I ordered a Diesel? Or is my order acceptance acknowledging I'm one of the 32 possible Diesels?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM