Tahoe Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim 4221

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2024 Premiere and it doesn't have fog lights? Don't they have them?

Last edited:

BacDoc

Reaction score
I have a 2024 Tahoe that doesn’t have fog lights but there are 2 scored panels in the plastic trim below the bumper that look like they were made for fog lights. Pretty surprising that they didn’t come standard in the higher end models.

I plan to get some after market led fog lights installed there. If someone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

MissFrost

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2024 Premiere and it doesn't have fog lights? Don't they have them?
I have a ‘22 Tahoe RST that I bought new, no fog lights. I’ve been keeping my eyes on the ‘25 Tahoes and looks like fog lights have become a feature of the past with the newer Tahoes and Yukons. Definitely odd. I will add that when I drive at night 8/10 times, when I have a driver coming towards me and they’ll flash their high beams because the stock running lights are incredibly bright. Not sure why such a sought after feature (fog lights) that has historically been included with most all Yukon and Tahoe trims in the past is now not even an optional feature.

K5-Z71

Reaction score
Has anyone adding any type off fog,driving lights on a 21+ Tahoe? would like to see.

Behind the grill is the best option for now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thogan