TBSS 22s on 08 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow... that looks absolutely BADASS! I am envious of this Tahoe. Looks PERFECT!!! Tire height and all, don't change a THING!

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow... that looks absolutely BADASS! I am envious of this Tahoe. Looks PERFECT!!! Tire height and all, don't change a THING!

Thanks man. Now all it needs is some big ballin brakes like on your rides and I'll be set ;)

Truck should go into paint shop to get roof rack completely shaved/painted along with painting bumpers/grille etc by the end of this week. Just waiting on one more part to get here. Stay tuned.

BBHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good man, cant wait to see some of the other SS mods, be sure to post more pics!

OP
OP
B

BogeyBoy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time for a lil tease of the update....pics will be here soon

Truck is at Kustom Werx. The "appearance" part of the SS Conversion will be complete next week.

Truck is getting SS bumper cover & side skirts sprayed/installed, Grille Surround colormateched Competition Gray, SS black mesh installed, Roof Rack shaved and resprayed, and some interior goodies colormatched as well.

Brakes are in route and next comes either motor swap to 6.2 or supercharge what I got...or both...muuuahahahhaaaaa lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Motor swap or supercharger?? Nice!!! We all need some bogeyboy bank I think :D

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go with the supercharger alone. Throw some L92 heads on and a TVS-1900 and call it a day. :)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Motor swap or supercharger?? Nice!!! We all need some bogeyboy bank I think :D

I'll just take what ever job he has, or find out what he has done to be able to achieve this.

cant wait for pics

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn: I, too, am anxiously awaiting pics :D