The 2025 GM order guide is live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Confirmed: no diesel (at least for 25’) in the Escalade. Thanks for sharing, OP!

Edit to add: after reading through the guide on my laptop, it appears there are all sorts of constraints for the Burb and Tahoe where the only way to get most (ALL?!?) packages is to select second row bucket seats. Also of note, I believe this may be the first time ever you can order head-up display on the LT trim. The same applies it would appear, to the diesel, where for some ridiculous reason you cannot get a second-row bench.

The off-road package in the Z71 also gets the e-locker which I believe differs from the last 3 model years where the e-locker was only on the AT4 trim.

Last edited:

86lxjunker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed the same thing as well.......I really don't like the second row buckets, we prefer the bench......going to have to really think about buying a '24 instead......ugh...if I can even find one of those with a bench.

Rick10Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So are y’all saying no 2d row bench at all or on certain trims? I have a bench on a 2010 Tahoe LTZ and has served us so well.

BacDoc

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this link!

It looks overly complicated though and I really wish they had an option for Tahoe or Suburban that had a 3rd row delete. I know that some want to carry more passengers but I think a lot of people would love to have that extra space from 3rd row eliminated. I always have the 3rd row folded down because I like the cargo space over passenger space.

Rick10Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

It looks overly complicated though and I really wish they had an option for Tahoe or Suburban that had a 3rd row delete. I know that some want to carry more passengers but I think a lot of people would love to have that extra space from 3rd row eliminated. I always have the 3rd row folded down because I like the cargo space over passenger space.
Does the 3rd row come out or fold flat into floor?

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So effectively you're looking for a covered pickup....

cjlewis

Reaction score
Order guide is interesting. Looks like you can't get super cruise in the HC trim with the diesel.
Wonder if they are trying to separate the Tahoe vs Yukon.

3 - Requires 4WD model, (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine and either (PCU) Sun and Tow Package or (PDM) High Country Deluxe. Not available with (LZ0) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine or (ATT) second row power 60/40 split-folding bench seats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369