The 2025 GM order guide is live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

86lxjunker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Two things that I would like to leave off if I could and still get everything else....
Agree......100% do NOT want the rear entertainment screens.....big reason I wont be considering the AT4 Ultimate.

Right now....leaning towards Regular AT4 with the 8 passenger Premium off-road package.....the only item there that would prefer be off are the auto side steps.....would rather have a nice set of Tubular bars instead.

NWLa Now

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Super cruise and rear media both showing late availability. Guess I wont be getting a new 2025 RST anytime soon.
Would’ve liked to sample SC but unavailable on ‘25 Z71s which I placed an order for today w/ a dealer/friend.

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also anyone find it odd you can't get the power assist side steps on the RST or Z71 but you can add them to the AT4...

OP
OP
mp5pdw

mp5pdw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Also anyone find it odd you can't get the power assist side steps on the RST or Z71 but you can add them to the AT4...
Yeah it's been like that for a few years, my guess is Chevrolet is for the working man, the GMC is for the upper middle class and Cadillac is for the rich people. The general's build choices are frustrating requiring certain options that you might not want aka adaptive cruise control or a huge sunroof on an AT4 just to get a 360 degree camera view, I like Ford's building process much better but their cars are trash.

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's been like that for a few years, my guess is Chevrolet is for the working man, the GMC is for the upper middle class and Cadillac is for the rich people. The general's build choices are frustrating requiring certain options that you might not want aka adaptive cruise control or a huge sunroof on an AT4 just to get a 360 degree camera view, I like Ford's building process much better but their cars are trash.
Amen! Could not have said it better.

BacDoc

Reaction score
Well you can always do aftermarket like AMP Research power steps and I think they are better than the OEM steps.

The Tahoe I bought didn’t have the power assist steps so I had the AMP installed and very happy with it. The deployment is faster and the steps are wider and don’t have any chrome trim and I prefer that for looks and maintenance. Plus the AMP has the option to turn off/on with a small toggle switch and that’s a nice feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustin Road