The GF got a 'hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Yo Ty...... where u been? Nice find and paid off, wicked.... Now you can get to cuttn' it up! Bag that MF all the way around tub the front and have that floor moved up, time to lay frame.... Ha! Just kidding..... Great color, exactly like mine but I'm 2WD and tan interior......

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, I wish my g/f would bring a hoe home. :D My goal is to have mine paid off by April. :flamingdevil:

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea I like her truck... she wont let me mod it AT ALL! She wants some 20's and a couple other lame mods... but she wont let me go crazy! It drives like a champ.

RT... the 07 seriously feels cheap inside man. plus they changed some things that really didnt make sense. the power was nice but my girlfriend didnt care about that.

whats up groccery getter... ive been hanging out, workin a lot of hours and school has kept me super busy. Plus its football season so I havent been on the forum much. Then add in that I have no money for mods to the truck so every time i log into TYF i get sad that I am dead in the water with the seaxy white beast!

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I guess I will never understand then. Even my 06 new had squeaks and rattles, and what bugged me the most was the front driver and passenger door handles squeaking when ever you lean on them or pull them to close. then the cheap dash/console. On the new ones this is non existant.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of first year new models have problems. The kinda stuff that gets sorted over time when they have some service histories to look at and whatnot. Its better to wait a year before buying a new model...of course I don't take my own advice since I have an '01 Denali and just took delivery of an '10 E550.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
im still trying to learn about her tahoe... i cannot figure out which suspension her truck has... it rides like a DREAM! Plus the coils under the hood look different then mine... weird stuff since our trucks are both 04's

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yes, I understnad that would make the suspension different, and obviously body panels, but I cant figure out why the spark coils are different

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts