The GF got a 'hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I will never understand then. Even my 06 new had squeaks and rattles, and what bugged me the most was the front driver and passenger door handles squeaking when ever you lean on them or pull them to close. then the cheap dash/console. On the new ones this is non existant.

where was yours built?

Mine's an arlington built 03 approaching 90k and still doesn't have those issues.

it's only issues are: the paint wearing off the stereo buttons.
a squeak as the door slides along the grommet when closing the rear DS door. Fixed with a good cleaning.

TY:
Which suspension option does it have?

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
where was yours built?

Mine's an arlington built 03 approaching 90k and still doesn't have those issues.

it's only issues are: the paint wearing off the stereo buttons.
a squeak as the door slides along the grommet when closing the rear DS door. Fixed with a good cleaning.

TY:
Which suspension option does it have?

my 06 was mexico. My 07 is Westconsin. Silverado (03) built in TX and it has the same quality issues that my old 06 had.

Eagle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hecho in Mexico =
id_fail.jpg

and one of the main reasons I bought imports for the last decade.

Any VW built in Mex is the same way... completely horrid fit an finish, poor quality plastics, etc.

It's mexico.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
RT - I am pretty sure its a flex like mine. I think the Z in the vin # signifies the flex fuel and hers is a Z.

Eagle - I dont know which suspension option she has, I am working on figuring it out, it sure is nice though.

Eagle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it isn't Z55 or ZW7 in the glovebox RPO, it is 'normal' suspension.
The 02 Burb is drove before I bought the Hoe I *think* had the normal suspension, with 16" rims and it really WAS a smooth ride. A little floatie, but not bad at all, very 90's Caddy sedan. Very very isolated.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts